This is around 1.5 year old Satyamite,
It was morning of 12th June 2009; I had decided not to go office. The reason was just frustration of last 6 months. Around 11.30 am I have logged in Satyam web mail and found mail of VPP (Virtual Pool Policy). This means I will be part of Virtual Pool where my salary will be reduced almost up to 35%(aprox) of original and this will last for next 4 months(starting from 19th June 2009) after that …..
I didn’t have any kind of reaction. I closed the mail and started working on some technical stuff. After some time I came to know that entire BW (Non billable) associates have received such mail. I called some of my colleagues most of them were cracking jokes with respect to this mail. Few of associates were serious; they are serious because they couldn’t hide their feelings. I knew that people who were cracking jokes were also serious but they didn’t want to express.
I am also worried little about my career but as an experienced professional, I am bit clear about overcoming such situations.
Few days back there was something in newspapers and media and it was 'the solution will be least painful for unallocated associate'. Yes, I am agree the solution is least painful, but it is not least painful for associate instead definitely for organization.
I recalled one sentence which I heard and noted from some source in past "Dont love your organization because you never know when your organization will stop you loving".
I am keeping this blog open for all associate who wants to put comments on my experience which I documented above. Its open even to share everbody's experience in this context.
According to News papers BOD had reveal that they would take action against tachie resource at last. But as of now non-techies are not suffer much.
ReplyDeleteI feel "daal mein kuch kala hai"